Last night my mom and I went to Wicked in Salt Lake. I bought the tickets for Neil and I last year but since he's already in Texas, I was scrambling to find a date. My mom has already seen the show 3 or 4 times (twice in New York) and is probably going again next week, but she came with me anyways!
The show was really fun. I've been listening to the original cast soundtrack for years, so it was great to finally get to see the show!On our way home from the play, I noticed a big fire on the mountain and could tell it was pretty low and definitely in Layton. Mom and I were curious about it so we went looking for it.
The fire was huge when we first saw it (I didn't take a picture of that), but by the time we got closer to it, the firefighters had put a lot of it out already. Way to go!
Here's some of the pictures I did take (with my super awesome camera).
The fire was right above my uncle's house and from some angles it looked like the houses in his neighborhood were on fire. I hope they weren't!
1 comment:
We went yesterday too with one of Mike's vendors. Loved it!
Post a Comment