There's an episode in season 8 (probably my very favorite season) of The Simpson's where they move to Cypress Creek for Homer's new job at Globex. It is a great episode and I'm finding hilarious parallels between the episode and my current life! And, coincidentally, I watched this episode my first night here.
(Neil doesn't actually work for a supervillian as far as I know)
Not even kidding, this is my life now, except instead of the robotic cleaners that Marge has, Fidelity hired me a maid. I'm not complaining, I just find the comparison very funny!
If you're not familiar with the episode, look it up, it's a classic!


5 comments:
Waaa? A Maid? That is awesome!
LOVE this episode! I swear, Sean needs to get on with Fidelity! You live the life!
Shelley
No idea what you are talking about but I would love a maid!!
hey, i already told you this before you moved, mr scorpion.
Hilarious!!! Does Barrett have a swingamagig?
:) xo Georgy
Post a Comment