January 3, 2013

All Wet

Last week, Barrett got the worst diaper rash I have ever seen in my life!  It was horrible!  He's never really even gotten diaper rash before in his whole life and then he got it so bad.  Seriously, I felt awful.  Anyways, to help his little bum get better, I let him go without a diaper every so often. 
He peed on me twice and peed on the floor twice, but he's almost over the rash now, so it was well worth it. 
This is a picture of one of the times he peed on me.  He's not wearing a diaper and his jammies aren't zipped up either, so I really got it!  You can see a few wet spots on my side, too bad Neil didn't take a picture of my shirt, shorts, leg, shoe, and the floor when I put Bear down!




No comments: