January 9, 2013

Play Dates

We were lucky enough to have some play dates while we were in town.  My cousin Liddle came over with her baby Soleil.  Soleil is one of the smartest babies ever!  I'm seriously amazed at the things she can do.


Both babes wanted to cuddle Liddle- who wouldn't want to cuddle her!?


Today I got to have Kacey, Zeek, Nicole, and Eli over.  Zeek and Eli loved being in a new environment with lots of new things to explore. 






The best part was when they all sat together and ate (spilled is a better description) cheerios and cheetos all over the place!  They had a good time though!



Trying to get everyone to look at the camera.




I also got to have a play date with Kelsey at Cutler's.  It was delicious as was expected and so fun to just sit and chat for 2 hours!


No comments: