January 29, 2013

My Funny Baby

I happen to think my kid is the funniest human on the planet!  He gives me hours of entertainment every day of my life!
I had this apple on the counter so I wouldn't forget to give it to Bear with his lunch.  As soon as he saw it, he grabbed it and started eating it whole.  I thought it was hilarious!

He woke up the other morning, went in his closet and got out his doggy slippers and tried to put them on his feet.  When he couldn't do it, he brought them to me so I would put them on over his footie pajamas.

He thought the suitcase was a really fun walker (until they both tipped over). 

We got this hotel thing to help move our things to the other apartment and Bear loved hanging on to this bar.  He could actually hold on by himself for a couple seconds!

I love when he does this little "I don't know" gesture!


One of his favorite things to do is look at pictures and movies of himself.  He loves it so much he drools everywhere when he's watching.  



Lately when he looks in the mirror or the phone, he'll flick his tongue in and out and he thinks it's so funny (it actually is so funny!).

So even when we're prisoners in our own house, at least we have each other!!

4 comments:

Christy said...

I love your little boy. I always show Ben his pictures cuz they are stinking' cute. (I realize all my comments are pretty much the same, but really, he's the cutest.)

LeeAnn said...

So smart and clever! I am glad he likes his doggie slippers. That is so cute to see him "hang oout". That's how Canadians say it right? Love the photos, keep 'em coming

Unknown said...

Omg he is hilarious! Can I skype with you both soon?? I want to talk to him!! (And you too!)
:D xo

Netti said...

Really though, you can tell just by looking at his pictures that he's got the CUTEST personality. What a funny, darling boy!