February 26, 2013

2/23

February 23rd is my sister's and my nephew's birthday.
I went out with my mom and sisters to Market Street Grill on Friday night to celebrate and had the best time!

We watched and talked about this youtube video all night and nearly died laughing every time!  I seriously have not seen anything this hilarious in a long time!!



Saturday, Barrett and I stopped over at Monica and Kurt's house to party with William.
Bear was way too interested in exploring- he hardly ate anything!

All he wanted to do was play on the stairs.

Here's Louis and William.

The big 5 year old blowing out his candles!

On Sunday, we had Shelley's birthday dinner.  Tons of fun and yummy food!
 

3 comments:

Christy said...

That video...hahaha. Oh man.

Netti said...

Oh man, that video makes me laugh every time I watch it, hilarious. You and your sisters and Mom are so dang cute, by the way.

Rachelle said...

That is so funny because I went out with my mom and sisters on Friday night and we also laughed all night about this video. It's hilarious!