February 6, 2013

Sports Day

 We spent Sunday watching more sports than usual (the usual being 0).  We took Barrett to his first NBA game, it was the Toronto Raptors vs the Miami Heat.  It was actually a really close game the whole time, but I really wasn't able to watch any of it because we were busy with Bear.
I thought it was interesting they sang both the American and Canadian national anthems.


This is how Bear was for probably the whole first quarter.  I thought he might fall asleep but he didn't.

You can see in this picture that Bear has a fat top lip :( He fell right on his face just before we were leaving for the game.  He was so upset, it was really sad!

Barrett made friends with everyone around him, but especially this little girl!  She was so cute with Bear and had him laughing forever!

Barrett was so good during the game.  He'd often clap or yell when the crowd was doing those things, he'd dance to the music, and occasionally cheer with the fans too!
Go Raptors! We were hoping we'd be able to go when the Jazz were coming up here, but the Heat was fun to watch too.

We also watched the Super Bowl! Yep- even me and Bear watched part of it!  (I had to throw his shirt in the wash after dinner.)

I actually don't mind watching sports if we're at the event, but I'm not one to watch them on TV.  I think our next event will be a Maple Leafs game when I get back from Utah.  Between ticket prices, the time of the games, and the overall rowdiness, I think we'll be leaving Bear with a sitter for that one!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Rhys and I are desperate to go to another NBA game with you guys - the last one was so much fun!!!

Guess we'll have to start planning another trip out there.... :D

LeeAnn said...

Looks like a fun day! Besides, who wouldn't love Bear?