May 26, 2013

Pops and LaLa

My parents flew to Toronto on Thursday and we've been going nonstop since they landed!  We hung around the airport for a little while waiting for their flight, so we played with this moose mountie and bought Bear this cute monkey balloon.  

Bear made friends with this little girl and they had the best time together playing with the balloon.

Then Pops and LaLa showed up and Bear hasn't left them alone yet!  I don't think they mind too much.

On Friday, we met up with Neil at the Eaton Centre, walked around, and got some lunch.


 Bear's been trying to squeeze us really hard and makes the funniest faces!  He is hilarious.


He must've been in a really funny mood that day because he'd drop and have Pops and LaLa drag him...

Or he'd walk on his knees.  He was just being so goofy!

This is in Neil's building, we were just waiting for him to go get his stuff.

On the way home we went to Osgoode Hall and were able to go inside for the first time.  This is the ceiling- which I know you can't see very well, but it was neat.


Inside one of the courtrooms that they actually just got finished using.

This is part of the Great Library.  It was a really pretty library and apparently has the largest collection of legal books in all of Canada.

Next stop was the CN Tower.  I think CN stands for Canadian National. I asked twice but now I'm not totally sure.  Bear and LaLa looking over Lake Ontario from 1,136 feet.

Neil and I on the glass floor.  It is really pretty scary every time I stop on the glass floor!

Me and Bear.

We ate at the restaurant at the top of the Tower this time.  It was really fun and the view was amazing of course.  The food was okay and pretty expensive- I probably wouldn't recommend it if you're wondering.
 Bear had fun too.

Once the baby was in bed, we broke out the dominos.  You can never go wrong with dominos.

2 comments:

Netti said...

How fun to have your cute parents there for a visit! That library is gorgeous. I would be in heaven there!

More things to note:
1. I love that blue jays shirt you have on.
2. Bears's hair cut is adorable. He looks so grown up!
3. I really can't get over what a gorgeous and darling Mum you are!!

Netti said...

Ps. *Bear's not Bears's. I'm gonna go ahead and blame that typo on my phone.