We had some fun activities this weekend and some really nice weather! They recently opened up the roof top patios at our apartment building so we played up there for a while. The views are pretty great.
Behind Neil is the CN Tower, The Rogers Centre (where the Blue Jays play), and Lake Ontario, although you can't see the stadium or the lake very well.
We also went to Pawsitively Pets for a petting party. Barrett got to see lots of new animals.
I think this first one is a guinea pig or maybe a bunny, I didn't see it very well.
This is a hairless guinea pig. I think it's gross.
They even had a lion cub you could see. We just watched through the window since you couldn't pet him anyways.
We touched the cockatoo.
And watched the macaw eat an apple.
The lemur was the coolest thing we played with. Here's Bear petting the lemur.
And then the lemur climbed on my shoulder!
We got to pet a 6 week old porcupine.
And a baby emu too (on the left). The baby animal on the right was a cavy, he was really cute!
Neil put Bear on a pony for about 10 seconds and then he wanted to get off.
We could've played with a Kangaroo too, but the line was too long and we were getting HOT!
And lastly we discovered that behind Osgoode Hall was also interesting and beautiful.
4 comments:
you guys are so fun! I love seeing all the things you do!
I love his cool glasses!
Pfft. 1 hour line for a kangaroo. Come here and we'll take Bear to see one in the wild!
:D
I want to go to that animal place, sounds so cool! I love when baby Bear wears sunglasses. Also, you have got to be the cutest Mom I ever did see!
Post a Comment