February 25, 2014

The First Few Days of Our Trip

It wasn't too long after we got to Pops and Lala's house before the shows started coming on.  Bear felt like he really needed to be watching two shows at once.  I think it was Despicable Me 2 on the kindle and Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs 2 on the tv. 
That night, I went out to dinner with my mom and sisters to Sushi Monster.



And then we went to the Jazz game. (Shelley is on her phone, if you couldn't tell)
 
We were having a bit of trouble with the tickets and we had to wait a while before it was all figured out!


These guys were on the front row and were the stars of the game in these outfits.


Sunday was both Shelley's and William's birthdays.  We got to eat dinner with both families which was great, but we missed both birthday cakes!  Huge bummer! 

Bear often prays like this...

...because Poppy does.



 Bear has been SO happy to see all his cousins again!





Livvie is hilarious and so creative.  She made herself some braces from a rubber band and earring backs. 
This picture is kind of creepy, but I had to get my eyes dilated yesterday.  I took this picture over 5 hours after my appointment and they were still this dilated and I STILL couldn't see anything close up!
These phone pictures are the worst!! Hopefully I can fix them when I get home to Denver again.

1 comment:

Jackie and Chris Harmon said...

I hate when you go to an eye exam and they dilate your eyes.