March 2, 2014

And Then...

I wanted to get together with as many friends as possible while I'm here since I don't get to see people as often when I live away (obviously).  It worked out perfectly that all my school friends could get together on the same day and we went swimming at the Clearfield Aquatic Center.  I had never been there but it was really fun!!  Erika sat with Bear for a minute so I could even go on the big water slide!

Sadly, Nicole and Eli were running around somewhere else when we took this picture of our group!  That cute girl on the left is a student that Annie brought to help with the kids.

Grandma CC had a total knee replacement this week.  She's doing quite well in her recovery; she is such a strong woman!

Bear got 2 stickers at Target.  Then we met up at Kneaders for a fun lunch with the girls.

Sean always teases us all that we have such hard lives as stay at home moms ;)

On Friday, Bear woke up with pink eye!  We got right in to the doctor to get on drops!

 He got to have a very fun day at home with Pops.


Saturday night I met up with a couple girls for dinner. 
The best part is, we still have a few more days for more fun here!!

No comments: