August 20, 2014

Last Hurrah

Sadly, my teacher friends start back to school today.  I know I've said this a million times, but I'm always sad at the beginning and end of each school year that I'm not there.  I need to get a teaching job that only teaches the first and last weeks of school!!
Anyways, we had one last "summer" play date with Nicole and Eli at Kangaroo Zoo yesterday.
The boys went crazy and had so much fun here.  They were really brave and went down the biggest slide several times.


This was a smaller slide but I couldn't get very good pictures of them on the big slide.


It was impossible to get a good picture of both of them together even though they were together the whole time we were there.

Bear and I already miss hanging out with Nicole and Eli at the gym in the mornings. Luckily I know we'll still do fun things in the afternoons as often as possible. 

No comments: