August 25, 2014

The Color Run

We ran the FUNNEST race on saturday.  It was the Color Run in SLC.  It's not really a race because it's not timed or anything; most people just mess around and dance and occasionally jog.
I was dreading the race all week because it was supposed to be really cold and rainy and then we woke up on saturday morning to partly cloudy skies and 60-70° weather.  It was perfect!

We all started out nice and clean.

Sure.... Keep telling yourselves that ;)

Neil got it bad in the purple section.

With Jason and Heather (and my arm) at the finish line.
Jason was talking about "side burns" during the race and we were all so confused about it until we figured out that he was referring to side aches but since he literally never does any exercise, he didn't even know what side aches were :D



We went back later to take pictures at the finish line. 

It took a lot of make up remover to get the green out of my eyelashes.  My hair still has lots of turquoise in it.


This is our whole group that ran.  We seriously had THEE best time!

Blake and Scott had so much dye in their mouths,  I'm still cracking up about it!

Afterwards, we headed back north to eat lunch at Granny Annie's.  I bet they hated having our messy bodies all over their seats.

2 comments:

LeeAnn said...

Neil looks like Violet Beauregard!

Christy said...

Haha side burns. That's freaking funny. I've never done a color run before but have always wanted to try.

You are such a hottie. I can only hope to look a fraction like that after a baby!