I got to go to dinner with some of my oldest friends. Jenelle, Brianne (and baby Ryker), Me, Brittany, Jamie, and Michelle. Michelle had actually been to the hospital the night before thinking she was going into labor so her sweet husband and son came and hung out at Farmington Station just in case she went into labor again!
We went to the tiny train in Farmington.
This tiny pony was so cute! They had kittens too!
We haven't been to the train for a few years and they have added a ton to it!
We ran into some of David and Leslie's family there.
Saturday night we went to Ogden for the surprise concert they were having. Pepsi was sponsoring a concert but the artist was a surprise. Everyone thought it was Pink, I was hoping it was Katy Perry. It was Phillip Phillips. We only knew 1 song of his so we didn't stay long, but it was still fun to go check it out.
Neil, me, and Ashley stopped at Beyond Glaze on the way. YUM!
We hung out with Michelle and her family (she's actually the one who told us about the concert). There were several thousand people there, so it was super surprising that we actually ran into her, but I'm glad we did.
My parents were tending Barrett that night since we weren't home and my mom told me the funniest story when we got home. She was putting him to bed and was standing at the door (with it open) just to see if he was really asleep. After standing there for 5-10 minutes, she hears him whisper, "Close the door!" and he just kept whispering it louder and louder until she finally said, "I can't close the door until you're asleep." We thought it was hilarious! As soon as we put him to bed, we close the door and he immediately throws out his blankies, raggie, pants and underwear, so I guess he wanted her to leave him in peace to strip.

3 comments:
That is too funny! He has such a fun personality. Love that you still get together with your Layton Ladies!
Oh, I love the little train! So fun!
I love that story of Bear at the end! I can't believe that he really throws everything out including his underwear! Haha!! I love him. It looks like you guys have been having so much fun. Your nieces and nephews are getting SO big. They are darling! If Katy Perry would have been there, That would have been SO awesome. How do you eat 6 donuts and stay so skinny?! Jealous! I probably should lay off the birthday cake oreo's..
Post a Comment