We decided to finally go for it and we tried in August, then I bought some ovulation predictors for September and that's when I got pregnant!
I took the first pregnancy test either September 22 or 23, the day I should've gotten my period. It was negative.
I took another pregnancy test September 26 when I still hadn't gotten my period. Negative.
Then I started getting minor cramps and even some odd ligament-like pain.
I took another one on September 30. POSITIVE! I had to text Neil a picture of the test because he had left to fly to Texas. I actually thought he'd already be in the air, but I caught him just in time. He was so excited!
My cycle is never as long as it was that month, so I was pretty sure I was pregnant, but since the tests kept showing up negative I tried not to think about it til I could get a positive result. Even though I was getting negative pregnancy test results, I was starting to get plenty of pregnancy symptoms... my boobs were already getting a little sore, I was peeing all the time, already getting bloated, increased sense of smell, and getting super emotional! I think I cried in every rerun of Scrubs I watched that week! (Scrubs is a comedy sitcom, in case you've never seen it!)
I took these pictures the same day I took the last pregnancy test just for funsies.
Bear heard me taking pictures and jumped right in. I'm so sad that this one is blurry because it's my favorite one! He kept standing there and saying, "Just one more."
My starting weight is 119 lbs, that's probably 5 or 6 lbs heavier than where I started when I got pregnant with Barrett. I weighed in at the hospital on delivery day with him at 149.5 lbs. Hoping I can stay in that range again this time!
This is my first ultrasound I got at 8 weeks.
When I was only 7 or 8 weeks pregnant, I was getting Bear ready for bed and he looked at my stomach and said, "WOW your belly's really full!" He didn't know I was even pregnant yet, but I guess I was starting to show pretty early on!

2 comments:
That is where me and Chris are at right now. We are debating back and forth as well. I keep changing my mind. I know he wants another one and so does my mother in law but I haven't really decided either.
I'm so excited form you guys!! I can't wait to see if Bear gets to have a little brother or sister!
Post a Comment