January 13, 2015

Moving On Up

Ever since Bear got sick again in December, he's gotten into a really bad habit of waking up at least once a night and fussing or wanting to go potty.  Since he's no longer sick, I have gotten really sick of having to go up there at least once a night and take him potty.  I finally decided to put him in his toddler bed last weekend so that I could hopefully get more sleep.  Plus, I figured we had to do it eventually and I wanted it done before the baby is born.
It has gone better than I expected!  Nap time has gone better than night time, and mornings have been a little rough so far, but we are getting the hang of it!

I've wanted a video monitor since he was about 2 years old and I finally got one in preparation for the new baby.  It's come in REALLY handy to have with this transition!  We can see him all the time but we can also talk to him to tell him to get back in bed!

No comments: