January 8, 2015

What's Up This Week

I love that Bear still likes to cuddle.

Neil took on a pretty big project of removing the wallpaper in our bathroom to get it ready for some updating!

Bear and I met Neil down at City Creek one day for a little shopping and some lunch.  It was nice!


Bear moved up to Sunbeams last week at church.  He only stayed for the sharing time hour of it, but I think he liked it. (He says he didn't but when we kept peeking on him, he was doing fine.) I got moved into a calling as young women's personal progress advisor this year.  It's the first calling I've had in like, 7 or 8 years probably!  I was reluctant to take the job, but ultimately did...
Neil's parents got set apart as missionaries on Sunday.  They're doing a little bit of MTC training this week and then they move to Peru on Monday.
I think we got everyone in this picture except Mary who was having a minor meltdown.

My aunt Jan sent out some great pictures the other day celebrating what would've been my Grandpa RJ's 90th birthday.  I've never seen this first picture before- in fact, I've only seen maybe one picture of my great grandpa ever until now.
This is (from l to r) my uncle Daniel Dee, my uncle Robert Dennis, my grandpa Robert Juel, my great grandpa Juel, and my dad John Juel.

My grandpa's army picture.

1 comment:

LeeAnn said...

All great pictures! Love those old photos of Pop's family.