We have quite a few traditions in our family. One is to visit the cemeteries on Memorial Day together. We went to my Grandpa Denny's.
Bear and Don were both wearing grey pants/shorts and a striped shirt so we wanted their picture together. When Bear went over by him, he was like, "my shirt is grey and black and yours is... Hey we don't match!" Can't fool him!
My uncle David's.
And a huge part of our Christensen family decided to meet up together to see our family graves. One of the best parts is the free soda!
This is at Grandpa RJ's. I didn't even notice Chris had a black eye until I saw this picture!
Baby Sayler. She had a headstone placed since I was there last.
My cousin Ben's.
Mom and I realized we were dressed the same- even our shoes!
We missed the group shot at Grandpa RJ's because we needed to get home for lunch and a nap.
The afternoon was really nice weather so we played outside for a long time.
Bear is quite coordinated for a 3 year old and is getting pretty good at some sports.
After baseball, we were playing soccer and he hurt his foot again :( The same foot we just got x-rayed because he'd been limping on it. Just as he started to walk on it a little more, he hurt it again! We need to take it a little easier I think.













No comments:
Post a Comment