May 4, 2015

Weekends Are Always Too Short

We have loved playing outside a lot lately.

Barrett wanted to leave his shirt like this until he could show LaLa, he thought it was so funny!

Saturday, we went to a party at Kacey and Dave's house to celebrate Dave graduating from Weber State and also a going away party since they are most likely moving to Minnesota this summer :(
Eli, Bear, and Zeek ran around like crazy the whole time!  

Except when tiny little Bryn would push him on the car thing.  She's about 9 or 10 months older than Barrett but he's got at least 10 lbs on her I think!

He sat with Maiki for a minute to watch some random youtube videos.

My friends from my Legacy Junior High days.  Kacey, Annie, Bea, Nicole, me.

This was the group picture they took. Barrett was sitting down on the ground because he was hoping one of the dogs would come sit by him.

On Sunday we had my birthday dinner.  I chose peanut butter bars for my cake and I'm still feeling really good about that choice since there's still a bunch left for me to much on!

I could not get Barrett up high enough to blow out the candles, so of course he got upset when the other kids blew them out.

We lit one more but he still just couldn't get to it very well.  I think my belly and the table were just sandwiching him too much.  He finally got it (or maybe Tink helped by the looks of this picture), but not without leaving a few accidental spit puddles on the dessert.  That won't stop me from eating them!

Today when we were playing outside, he was running around the yard with the biggest smile on his face gathering up the dandelions for me.  It was so cute. He told me to keep them forever.

No comments: