May 10, 2015

Mother's Day


Had a great Mother's Day this year filled with lots of people I love.
We had a wedding shower for my cousin Mandy the day before and got to spend time with Grandma GiGi.


I sent 2 big boxes of Cheerios to my mother-in-law Dawn because she loves them and can't get them in Peru. I'm glad they made it in time!

Neil drove all the way to Park City to bring me a whole bag of jaffles!

He got me some beautiful roses and a nice card too.  He always writes the nicest cards!  I also got a NuMe curling wand that I've been thinking about buying for a while.

Barrett sang a couple songs in sacrament meeting.

He made me this cutest card at church.

A close up of it.  He really has the cutest sunbeam teacher- she does the funnest things with the kids.  Today was actually the first day Barrett has ever attended his class, he always goes to primary, but then Neil or I take him home for lunch and his nap.  The teacher asked Neil if Bear could stay today, so we let him just this once!  You know I don't mess up his nap schedule for just anything!

They did this paper today too.

We had our annual Nelson family party at my parent's house.  There actually wasn't that many people that came, but it was still a full house and lots of fun for everyone.  My mom took all these pictures and they're a little grainy- I'm not sure if that's just the lighting, her phone, or if it happened when I sent texted them to my phone.
Melissa and Grandma CC

Connie and CC

Shelley, Don, and Craig

Me and Madi (not sure why this was taken so close up)

Garrett and Scotty

Neil, me, Berrie

Berrie, Jill, Dad.

1 comment:

LeeAnn said...

A very good day!