Length: 22.52 inches (51st percentile)
Weight: 9.26 lbs (11th percentile)
Head: 38.2 cm (30th percentile)
For the most part, she still demands to be held during the day and won't sleep well if she's not being held.
I can sometimes put her down for a minute while she's awake but she'll usually get upset when she notices someone isn't right by her.
She'll occasionally lay on the play mat or stay in the swing without fussing for a little while.
Her hair on the top of her head is growing back pretty quickly.
She does sleep very well at night most of the time. If I can work it out just right and feed her around 10, she'll sleep anywhere from 4-8 hours before she wakes up to eat; most often it's about 5 1/2.
She smiles and giggles in her sleep.
She'll only eat for about 4-6 minutes at a time.
She likes blowing bubbles with her spit.
For the last couple weeks, Bear has been pronouncing her name E-dun or E-don and I think it's hilarious. It drives Neil crazy.
I think there's some brown creeping into her greyish eyes.
She cries real tears now.
She likes the tub if I don't take too long to get her washed. We've found a routine that has made bath time with both kids much easier... Bear gets in the shower with me at night, when we're done, we fill up the tub and Neil gets Bear out and puts Eden in the bath with me. Seriously makes bath time a lot easier than bending over a big tub and breaking our backs!
Of course, if I was taking pictures of Eden, he needed to too. And in the few minutes she didn't have her trusty mittens on, she scratched herself so they went right back on!
Both Daddy and Eden were exhausted after those sad 2 month shots!
I've had a big setback in my attempts to lose the dang babyweightš£ I'd been doing a pretty good job going to the gym in the afternoons/evenings when Neil was around to watch the kids and was going 3-4x/week and then I started to try to eat healthier too and track my macros a little bit and that was a deadly combination for my milk! I dropped way low in my milk supply and I was totally freaking out. So, I'll go back to eating all the junk food and working out once a week for now so I can keep nursing Eden. As much as I hate being chubby, this is my only chance to nurse her and I'm going to take it.



1 comment:
She's a dainty little thing. Too cute!
Post a Comment