On Monday, I went up Ogden Canyon to The Oaks for a baby shower for Annie Williams.
While I was there, my mom sent me this picture of the boys eating their dinner. Neil was wearing Eden in the Solly Wrap and put a napkin over her head to protect her from the corn.
They gave her her first bottle ever that night too.
Bear put my Boppy nursing pillow around him and said, "Now I'm the milk feeder!" A couple days later, Neil put the pillow around himself when he was holding Eden and Bear told him, "You're not the milk, Dad!"
Tink was swimming on Tuesday and tried to do a backflip off the edge of the pool. She's done that a million times before, but this time, she misjudged the distance or something and landed her little head right on the edge of the pool. Even worse is her parents were out of town. Well, I guess that's not worse, but it was unfortunate.
She was SO brave! She didn't cry when she split her head, when they numbed her head, or when they stapled her head! Amazing!
Me, Bear, and Eden (yes, she's even been getting out of the house a little bit!) went to the Clearfield Aquatic Center and met up with Kelsey, Tyce, and Rylee. For a while, me, Bear, and Eden had the entire place to ourselves!
But it was more fun with friends.
My mom took Barrett and Tink to get ice cream and Barrett only wanted this ice cream cone with sprinkles on it. That's progress though because every other time we've gone there, he's ordered a hard, crappy cookie! At least he got an ice cream cone at the ice cream store this time!
He loved having Tink stay with us until her mom and dad got home. I thought it was so cute that he wanted to hold her hand while they ate dinner.
Liv came over and played on Friday, but I didn't get a picture of them playing blocks (or anything else) together.
Saturday, the triplets got baptized.
It was a very fun and exciting day!
And we had a BBQ at our friend Monica's on Saturday night to end it all!



















1 comment:
That picture of the boys eating is too funny! I can't even look at that picture with Tink's head. That looks really bad! I am glad that she did good though.
Post a Comment