My baby girl is 3 months already. I seriously can't even believe it.
She weighs roughly 10.8 lbs.
She's so strong- she does really well holding her head up and she likes to try to stand up and kicks her legs like crazy. She's good at grabbing things too- especially my hair now that I don't make her wear mittens 24/7.
She's been working on her angry face.
She's figured out how to blow bubbles and loves to do it.
She also loves to stick out her tongue and drools like crazy. I'm wondering if she's teething already; Bear got teeth around 4 months.
I love to hear her coo and babble. She smiles and makes eye contact.
Her hair has been growing back pretty quickly on top but she's still missing a bit at the back where it's been rubbed off.
She often sleeps with her eyes slightly open, a trait she inherited from me. I'll have to try to get a better picture of that.
Speaking of sleep, there was about a week (let's call it the week of glory), where she would sleep from about 10pm-7am!! It was heavenly but short lived, she's back to waking up between 3:30-4 and then again around 7, still not too bad though for a 3 month old.
She hates being alone (obviously she's never actually left alone, just in case you thought I was a horrible parent).
I put her in the bumbo seat for the first time this week.
Barrett's a fan of it too
She hasn't been all that fussy for the last month or so- I think we're out of that stage or whatever. And really, that wasn't even that bad! There were maybe 5 or 6 days in the first 6 weeks where she cried basically all day (and I'll admit that those were pretty hard days), but other than that, she just gets a little fussy in the afternoon or evening, and then just fuss to tell me she needed something. Not bad at all.
She pretty much hates tummy time.
She rolled over at exactly 12 weeks but I didn't see it until a few days ago.
She has ticklish thighs and gets the hiccups every time she laughs.
She's just the best! If I didn't have to go through the pregnancies and c-sections, I would probably have 10 kids!










3 comments:
She is AMAZING and I can't wait to meet her. But omg, how hilarious that she does the creepy eye-open sleep like you do! hahahaha. That's so funny :D xx
She is magnificent and you should have 10 children!
I seriously can't believe how alike our two babes are!! I love it! That picture of her sitting in the bumbo, oh my gosh, the cutest thing!!
Post a Comment