We had the funnest Labor Day weekend.
It included plenty of cuddles, although that is pretty standard with this tiny girl. I was watching my latest obsession, Suits.
We went to ride the tiny train for the last time this year. I found out that Neil had never come with us before in our many many trips to the tiny train, this was his first time!
I couldn't ride the tiny train with Eden, so we all rode the big train together é
and then the boys rode the tiny train by themselves. ê
Then Bear got to play on the playground. This place is all super amazing!
We also took a family trip to Lagoon (Eden's first time!). Bear told me he was "brave enough" to go on the tilt-a-whirl. At first he did really well and was having fun because we weren't really spinning, but at the end of the ride, our cart started spinning and he was not happy about it. I could not stop laughing.
Monday everyone came over for a cook out.
Lu didn't leave Bowie's side the whole time.
Eden got a little attention. Oh yeah, she rolled over by herself for the first time! Only Shelley saw her and she hasn't done it again since then, but she's not put down very often so she hasn't had much of a chance yet.
Liv is like a professional nail artist. She seriously does amazing things.
She did Bear's nails too but he wanted it off pretty quick.
The boys did a few arm wrestles.
Neil and I got to go on a little shooting date. I got this awesome shot ;) of Neil.
Everyone already knows how good Neil is at shooting, but I did really well too.
This was my target with the above gun.
And this is with my revolver. So don't come to my house uninvited!
And dominos! I was on fire! You can't see her, but I held Eden the whole game and she was definitely my good luck charm. I won 6 games!



















No comments:
Post a Comment