September 14, 2015

Oktoberfest

Another fun weekend in the books. The four of us headed up to beautiful Snowbird for Oktoberfest.  It was pretty crowded when we got there, but it was 20 times worse by the time we left!  It was great to drive up through the canyon this time of year because the leaves are already starting to change.



We got some pretty good treats. Neil got a bratwurst, Bear got a hot dog, and we got some waffles to share as well.


This little girl made Bear this sword that he was so excited about (excitement not pictured).



Bear and I went to Lagoon with Nicole and Eli on Saturday and had a blast as always.  Actually Bear got to go twice that day, I took him in the morning and then Neil took him to Lagoon-a-beach in the afternoon since it was the last day open for that.

When Barrett and Neil went, they got me this awesome headband.  They got it from playing a game or something and Bear picked it out for me because he "thought I would like it."  He was so excited to bring it home for me. I thought that was so sweet of him!  I really did use it every day when I'd wash my face until it broke a couple weeks later.  He was super disappointed that I broke it and told me he wasn't going to get me a new one next time he went to Lagoon.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Omg he got you a present. That is so sweet!!

But yeah, good on him for putting his foot down about getting you another one :P