We've been trying to get to Lagoon a couple more times before it closes for the season. The weather has been so warm so it's been nice to be outside and soak it in.
They've got Lagoon all decorated for Frightmares now which Bear thought was pretty cool. Since we went during the day, the scary guys weren't out or else I don't think he would've liked it as much.
Bulgy is still his favorite ride. He got to have the whole ride to himself this time.
I don't know if we'll get passes again next year or not because Eden won't be quite this easy to manage then.
Neil and I went by ourselves one Saturday night and it was packed! We hardly got to ride any rides because it was so busy (that AND Neil lost his phone on the first ride we went on so getting that back took like 45 minutes!)
I had taken a motion sickness pill before we left so I could actually ride some rides without getting too sick. I did fine on the roller coasters, but I should've passed on the spinning ones. This was on the Musical Express (at least I think that's what it's called). This one wasn't too bad actually.
Our big mistake was thinking we could ride the Screamer. I had high hopes, but both of us were ready to barf after the first 10 seconds. We had to go home after this.
In unrelated news, Bear has discovered listening to books on tapes. My mom had saved a bunch of cassette tapes from when we were little and surprisingly even has a tape player!
Eden is still adorable as ever.
That is all.










1 comment:
You guys make Lagoon look fun!
Post a Comment