Back in February, Neil gave me an amazing gift for our ten year anniversary. Last weekend was when I finally got to use it...
Me, Eden, and Jill got on a plane to Dallas, Texas to see Taylor Swift's 1989 concert! Eden did SO well on the flights which is always a relief! It was so nice traveling with Jill and having all her extra help with Eden! This was her first flight and, coincidentally, Barrett's first flight was also to Dallas!
The first night, the three of us stayed in Southlake at a nice hotel in a shopping area Neil and I used to go to often when we lived in Dallas (Grapevine more specifically). We spent Friday and Saturday doing some shopping and hanging out at the hotel. While we were out, I bought Eden this adorable little Cinderella and a cute little Yoda for Bear.
Face timing with Daddy and Bear.
Saturday, we got ready and checked out of our hotel.
Did a little more shopping and then drove to Plano to see my cousin Greg and his family.
This is in front of their house when we were leaving to go to the concert!
This stadium is so huge and awesome! It seats 80,000 people!
Her husband Don is a huge Cowboys fan so she kept the cups from our drinks to take home.
We had the most amazing seats!!!
We were the 11th row back and only 2 seats in from the catwalk!! Best seats I've ever had at a concert!
When she first came out, I had to try not to cry! Not even kidding.
See how close!? There were literally only 2 people between me and Taylor Swift. 3 if you count the security guard that stood there sometimes.
Hiiiiiiii Taylor Swift!
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
Oh man, she had the best costumes!!
I took at least a hundred pictures on my phone probably (I didn't bring my camera because they didn't allow bags in the stadium and I didn't want to carry it all night) but most of them didn't turn out very well because the lighting.
Her surprise guest was Ellie Goulding! They were awesome together, of course!
If you notice all the little lights in the background of these pictures, those are bracelets that were taped to each chair. You put on the bracelet and it was synchronized to her music so they all flashed the same color to the beat of her songs all night, it was so cool!
Everything about the concert was just awesome. I've had her music on repeat ever since we left!
Her catwalk raised up and spun around. I preferred it on the ground because then we were closer to it, but she went right over us a couple times and that was cool too.
There were so many superfans in fun costumes. These guys were right behind us.
It took us an HOUR just to get out of the parking lot after the show, so by the time we got back to Plano and ready for bed and everything, it was about 2:30. We were exhausted the next few days! Sunday morning, we woke up and Greg had made us grams (crepes) for breakfast.
Ansel, Elsa, and Louisa looked at the pictures and videos we took from the concert.
Jill, Greg, Me, Louisa, Ansel.
Eden, Louisa, Jill, Elsa, Ansel, Greg, Suzy, and Henry. The ChrisTEXANS, instead of Christensens, get it? It worked out so perfectly that Neil happened to buy these tickets for Dallas so that I could bring Eden and my cousins could babysit her! He was looking at buying the tickets in Toronto and as much as I would've loved to have gone there again, it just wouldn't have worked out well with Eden.
Elsa and Jill in their TS shirts.
Jill, Reagan, Tink, and me in our new TS concert shirts!
I feel like a troll in all these pictures next to Jill.




























1 comment:
I totally would have almost cried when she came out too, I got the chills while reading about the concert, that's how cheesy I am, ha ha ha! I love her so much, AND you got to see Ellie Goulding too?! So awesome!! And you and Jill are BOTH gorgeous!!
PS. So glad Eden was good on the flights! She is such a cutie pie!
Post a Comment