November 20, 2015

Lola's Birthday Party

Today is Neil's niece Lola's birthday.  She had a fun little birthday party at a rec center the other night and Bear was SO excited to get to go!

Bear wanted to go on this big slide but I wasn't getting in the pool since I was holding Eden.  I asked Blake if he'd take him down and he said he would. So they get in line and at the last minute a lifeguard came up and said that Bear couldn't wear his life jacket OR go down with an adult- this was AFTER I'd already asked another lifeguard if an adult could go down the slide with him and he said yes.  Of course Barrett didn't want to go down the big slide by himself but Blake had waited in line all that time so he still went.

I was glad Blake was there to help and play with Bear in the pool.

The birthday girl!


No comments: