February 27, 2016

Park City

The Chilton's had planned to spend several days up in Park City for some good skiing and we joined them for a couple days too.  We should've planned it better (and watched the weather forecast) because we drove up in the middle of a blizzard.  It took over 2 1/2 hours to get there and was definitely not the smartest thing we've ever done.
The house they rented was right above Main Street but we had to take 2 flights of these steep, snow covered stairs to get to and from there.

We walked down to the very bottom of Main Street for some delicious pizza. (I'm still wearing my Solly wrap in case you're wondering what's going on with my outfit.)

Peek a boo!



Georgy bought the girls matching jammies!

We slept up in this loft and Bear was too excited to sleep when we were still downstairs talking and hanging out.

Neil slept with Bear since it was his first time sleeping in a big bed by himself and I was worried he'd fall out.

We brought a pack n play for Eden and I had to laugh when she was sleeping up in the corner just like Barrett always did.
Unfortunately that night Georgy got a bad case of the stomach flu so the next morning we just headed home instead of doing some more fun things in Park City.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

So sad I was sick and ruined everything :'(

I promise I won't get sick in Hawaii!!