We went shotgun shooting one afternoon.
Rhys was in the Australian special forces and was actually a sniper in Afghanistan so he's a very good shot but he had never done clay pigeon shooting. He was still a very good shot.
Neil's a pro. I don't even know if he missed 1!
Neil, Blake, Howard, Rhys. Howard was also really good, he used to do it quite a bit I guess.
I was horrible, the only things I shot were on the ground!
We invited them over for our usual big, chaotic Sunday dinner. I was nervous they were going to be completely overwhelmed, but they seemed to do ok!
We were celebrating Sean's birthday. Shelley made this amazing Ding Dong cake that I ate for days afterward! I thought this picture was funny because the happy birthday sign looks like a little mustache on Bear.
Tink and Lindsay got out this adorable Wonder Woman costume for Lara to wear.
Everyone was pretty interested in Lara.
Another day we all went to Temple Square.
It was the nicest, warmest day!
Afterwards we went to City Creek for some shopping (and shoe shining).
And Cheesecake Factory for dinner.
Georgy gave these darling jammies to Eden.
We went to Lucky 13 for dinner before the Jazz game last Friday. SO GOOD! Rhys and I got the Peanut Butter Burger and it was amazing! We had to sit outside because we didn't have time to wait to get a table inside, luckily it wasn't as cold as it had been. Never mind the weird shadow on my face.
Go Jazz Go! They played against the Boston Celtics and won!
Tamara has planned on staying home to tend Lara but Georgy was super sick so she stayed and Tamara came with us.






















1 comment:
Funnest holiday ever!
Post a Comment