April 10, 2016

A Rough Start to the Weekend

I walked Barrett to school on Friday morning and when Eden and I got home, we were completely locked out.  I had locked the door that leads from the garage into the house the night before and forgot to unlock it in the morning so when we came back, we could get into the garage but not into the house.  To make matters worse, my parents were in California, Neil was in Texas, one sister was a work, another in St. George, and one was having enough issues of her own that morning! Although it turns out, even if everyone was in town or available, I am the only person with a house key and mine was on my car keys and since I walked, I didn't have those :(  I seriously had no way to get in or even go anywhere else.
I called a locksmith (I wouldn't recommend the one I called and I even wanted to write a poor review on google about them, but I can't figure out which company I called!) After an hour and a half of waiting, he finally came and got me back in.  It was not my best morning.  Poor Eden was exhausted and so annoyed at me for not putting her to bed!

Later that day, Bear and I made brownies to make up for the crappy morning.  He was at school the whole time so his morning was just fine, but the brownies sure made me feel better.

As you can see (in this picture and the one above) we got our Tula carrier AND Eden is finally big enough to ride in it.  Babies are supposed to be 15 lbs before being carried in it and when it first arrived, she was still just a little too light.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Oh man, getting locked out is the worst! Lucky you had your Tula!