April 7, 2016

Eden's Hair

Because of our crazy schedule right now with Barrett's lessons and games, sometimes I have to bathe Eden in the morning instead of at night.  Her hair comes out curly out of the tub so one morning I tried to make it stay curly.  It didn't look right with it just curled, so I put a bow in it and that was cute but it wouldn't stay well.

So then I tried a ponytail (which has gotten almost impossible to do because she's constantly grabbing and pulling it as I'm trying to do it) but either she pulled it out or it fell out during nap time.
Girls hair is so much harder than boys hair!

Her bangs are actually pretty long so if they they're not swept to the side or pulled back, they come all the way down to her eyes!

Even when I comb it after the bath the bottom of it stays curly.
I shouldn't complain about how to do her hair, at least she has some!  There's a few babies close to her age in our ward and they have pretty much no hair still!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

That is the sweetest little pony tail!!!