
It certainly wasn't as good as the movie, but it was still fun...if you love being surrounded by little girls singing every song at the top of thier lungs.

I went w/ my sister Jill (who fought the urge to sing all the songs at the top of her lungs with the 9 year olds). She bought some killer gear!

And, yes, I caved and purchased an "I Love Troy" t-shirt. Well, it was pink, and I do have a crush on Zac Efron, so ya know.

This is a picture of the cast (I was really hoping that it was going to be a surprise and the REAL cast would be performing that night, but whatever). I was dying with laughter because this "Troy Bolton" looks so much like my friend Matt. He told his girlfriend he would be in New Zealand this week, so I think secretly, he flew to Utah to perform as Troy!

I know I'm so lame, but High School Musical is freaking awesome, I know all you Mom's agree with me!
2 comments:
Hilarious. I appreciate your honesty. Is Jill ever going to move?
DORKS!!
Just kiddin', I'm sure I would have gone too!!
Post a Comment