September 6, 2008

It's Official

Britney Spears will make an appearance at the MTV VMA's tomorrow night!
Any of you who go way back w/ me will probably remember that I have always loved Britney Spears. I've been to quite a few of her concerts; once in a suite and once on the front freaking row! Lately I've been embarrassed by this fact since she's been such a psycho path, but I just keep hoping she's going to make a real comeback sometime soon.
She's had such AWESOME VMA performances (w/ the exception of last years, of course!) Her costumes, her body, her music... What else can I say.

From Left to Right we've got last years Unforgettable performance, The Madonna/Britney/Cristina performance was 2003, The snake was 2001, The nude colored sparkly outfit was 2000, and her first performance at the Video Music Awards was in 1999 when she was only 17!
Oh, Come On- everyone deserves a second (or 3rd, or 4th, or 5th) chance! I hope she's going to perform tomorrow and surprise everyone!!

2 comments:

Jessica Edwards said...

Love it McCall!! I secretly hope she will peform too...but don't tell anyone. I am almost embarrassed by the fact I am a Brittany Spears fan! How is the house selling/new job/life going?

Netti said...

Hooray for Britney makin a comeback. She looked HOT last night at the VMA's!!!