Over the weekend, my nephew McCord ran a 1/4 mile race for kids. He won 2nd Place out of ALL the kids! (He's in the light blue shirt #918) He was even in the newspaper! This is is photo that was in the paper. He's only 3!
McCall, you are such a cute aunt (or uncle, which ever) to post this. He was so cute that day. After the race I asked him if he had fun. He said "yep". So I asked him if he wanted to do it again next year and he said "um...no". He's so funny.
3 comments:
What a cute little guy!! Looks like he is taking after his grandma and grandpa
That is about the cutest thing I have ever seen!!! That is so neat that he won second place!
McCall, you are such a cute aunt (or uncle, which ever) to post this. He was so cute that day. After the race I asked him if he had fun. He said "yep". So I asked him if he wanted to do it again next year and he said "um...no". He's so funny.
Post a Comment