Dexter is a forensic analyst during the day and a violent vigilante serial killer by night, therefore, the show is probably not for everyone.

There's always a million twists and turns (as in any good tv series) and even though I have tried to avoid getting sucked in, I just can't help myself! I guess that's why they call it an addiction.
3 comments:
Hi, McCall. This is Shea Welk Barton. We have met before, I am a friend of Neil's from high school. My husband and I are crazy obsessed with Dexter! We freakin' love it. We have seriously considered getting Showtime before Season 3 starts. I'm glad that we have some Dexter fan friends. :)
Love this show! Little disturbing at times - but still GREAT!
Ha Ha! Didn't Alex tell Neil about this show? Alex LOVES it and I won't let him watch it cause it scares me! I can't believe that you watch it!!
Post a Comment