September 15, 2008

Zeppe's

I forgot to mention that last weekend, Me, Kelsey, and Missy went to get a delicious treat at a place called Zeppe's. The boys were doing the usual Nintendo playing so we took off. It is really far away and I couldn't tell you how to get there, but Missy or Kelsey could give you that info! I can't remember what the treat was called, but it was like a Rainbow from Pace's, but they use custard instead of ice cream and they change their slushy flavors every day!
This picture is hilarious to anyone who know Kelsey. You see, she thinks she is 5'7", or at least she was until she shrunk during pregnancy. As you can clearly tell, she IS NOT, nor ever has been 5 foot 7! She's hilarious!
Another funny story is that Missy had to pee the whole time but we were pretty much surrounded by ghetto gas stations, so we drove an extra 15-20 minutes (almost running out of gas) until we could find a gas station that had police officers and was well lit. Then, she could finally go to the bathroom! That bathroom actually turn out to be really nasty with no toilet paper and no soap- but at least it was SAFE!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I actually know Kelsey very well and she really was 5"7 before she got pregnant... I'm thinking that maybe she did shrink because she looks a lot shorter than normal! She is pretty tall... PLUS her eyes look a little too chinky in this picture, that isn't normal either

BrockandBonnieRiley said...

Brock's family loves that place! Is it really "No Fat, No Cholesterol, Dairy Free" like the sign says behind you guys in the picture? I've never been there but it looks good!

Netti said...

Haaaaaa ha ha ha. Kelsey cracks me up. She WISHES she was 5'7. Har har. This made me laugh!

Anonymous said...

I love Zeppe's! I was so sad when I went to get a taisty treat the other night and the sign said closed for the season. Man!!!!

-Alicia