October 27, 2010

Carve the Pumpkin, Carve the Pumpkin

We had out annual pumpkin carving party at my parents house on Saturday night.
Even though Shelley and Sean didn't want their kids to use the "knives," I kept giving them to them. They're not that sharp! Sean, who kept getting stabbed in the hand by them, disagreed every time i said that!
Here's Ethan stabbing away at his pumpkin.

Look at Alex's face as he sees Jeff put the pumpkin guts in his mouth.

After the shock wore off, he thought it was pretty hilarious!

Hunter (sean's brother-in-law), Keelia (Hunter's daughter), and Lindsay. Lou was an excellent scooper!

Everybody working


Alexander


I introduced Max and Lou to eating the pumpkin (not the gooey crap), and they both liked it as much as I do! (PS notice my amazing Hogwarts shirt that I bought at Harry Potter World!!)



Shelley wanted to do a "Glee" pumpkin, but was having a hard time doing lowercase e's, she asked Hunter to help her and it only got worse! He ended up doing both e's backward and not even really e-looking! HILARIOUS!! The G that Shelley did wasn't very good either, it looked more like a C. Hunter did add a few extra lines to make it end up looking more e-like.



I was very impressed by the kids' pumpkins. Max did his whole thing by himself and Alex and Ethan did a lot of their own too!
The pumpkins belong to: (l to r) Max, Lindsay, Shelley/Hunter, mine is above theirs (although you can't see the excellent mouth), Shelley's other one, i think?, Ethan, Jeff, Hunter/Keelia's above that, and Alex's.
We're having another carving party this week now that Neil has returned from Hong Kong!

1 comment:

Breanne Unsicker Evans said...

You have such a great family : )