October 15, 2010

Universal Studios

We spent Sunday at Universal Studios (including HARRY POTTER land!!). It was a blast. We made a huge mistake by going on The Hulk as our first ride that morning- we were all totally sick for several hours afterwards!


The Jaws ride- I'm a little surprised it's still there actually.

We made our way to The Simpson's ride, which made me a little nauseous and my mom had to shut her eyes the whole time, but it was still worth it and I'd do it again in a heart beat!

One of the best parts of the ride is that you actually get to watch The Simpson's while you're in line! I could've been in line for hours and not even noticed!


They had a Kwik-E-Mart with awesome stuff in it like Duff Beer and Flaming Moe's (both were energy drinks, not alcohol).



They also had donuts from Lard Lad!


The forbidden donut! I wanted it so bad!!


And Jeff got this Kwik-E-Mart shirt like Apu's. Our family is a little obsessed with The Simpson's!


This is in line for the Shrek show, I had to put this picture in because this was right after I ran Shelley into the curb and it knocked the wind out of her and all the stuff on her lap went flying everywhere! We were laughing so hard and all the people in line were just staring at us.


I was complaining about how exhausted I was one night and my mom (or maybe it was my dad?) goes, "It's because you've been pushing that thing around all day!" They were referring to the wheelchair, but from then on we started calling Shelley, "That Thing"


This was one of the Dr. Seuss rides, it was pretty cute.




And then the Cat in The Hat ride.


I'm saving the BEST post for last...

2 comments:

Breanne Unsicker Evans said...

are you not showing Harry Potter on purpose. humph

Anonymous said...

I don't think I could do the Jaws ride. I'm terrified of mechanical sharks, even more so than real sharks....... :O Haha.

xo Georgy