October 15, 2010

The Magic Kingdom

Max and Livvie at the end of the Buzz Lightyear ride.

Berrie, Liv, Max, and Jeffy at Cinderella's fountain. (and creepy Tay in the background)

Me, Tay, Shelley with NO wheelchair!, Mom, Dad.


Tay, me, Shell, Mom


This was the kind of bus that the wheelchair had to be lifted up using an elevator- it was AWESOME!! (for us, Shelley wasn't thrilled)



This is the Toy Story ride, and it's actually at Hollywood Studios, not The Magic Kingdom.

Me and Shelley in line for Monster's Inc. Laugh Floor- Such a cute and funny show!
All Strapped in and ready to ride safely to the next park!
Me and Shell in line for Pirates, I think. I'm not sure why she's not in her wheelchair here. We are probably just about to get on the boat.

2 comments:

Jackie and Chris Harmon said...

Why is Taylor always making funny faces in his pictures? I think its funny that everybody else is smiling but him...lol

LeeAnn said...

Super fun trip!