We spent 1 of our days at Epcot with the whole huge group of us. This is us eating at one of the restaurants at Japan. There's Shelley, Me, Max, Liv, Jeff, Berrie, Jeff and Julie (Jeff's parents), Taylor, Dad, Mom.
Mom, Shelley, with me and Tay in the background. This is the ride that is inside the giant Epcot ball.
Here are the hilarious pictures from that ride. When Taylor saw our pictures, he said, "it looks like you've got a molestor in your future!"





We had the same family members when we went to Disney World in 2006, so I wanted to re-create one of our pictures from that trip.
This was our first night there and we were freezing cold and had NO IDEA that we were only a 5 minute walk to our hotel from Epcot. We wanted to stay to watch the fireworks, so we just huddled together and froze!
This was our first night there and we were freezing cold and had NO IDEA that we were only a 5 minute walk to our hotel from Epcot. We wanted to stay to watch the fireworks, so we just huddled together and froze!

3 comments:
Your trip looks like so much fun! I hope you are going to Harry Potter land and post a lot about it. Have fun!
SO FUN!! And McCall, you look AMAZING. Seriously, I can't wait to see pictures from your competition this weekend.
Oh yeah, and Shelley looks so funny...I was cracking up seeing her wheel chair.
Post a Comment