Size of Baby: The doc told me yesterday that he is a big baby and weighs about 4 pounds! Neil was glad about that, but I’m pretty nervous about it!
Maternity Clothes: I’m even getting too big for these now but I really don’t want to buy more maternity clothes to last me the last 8 or so weeks.
Gender: Nothing’s changed (LUCKILY!)
Name: I hope he’ll have one by the time he’s born! Honestly, we haven’t even talked about it for weeks. I guess we’re just hoping the name thing figures itself out?
Movement: He is so active and I am so grateful he is! I think he does it to ease my mind and make sure I know that everything’s okay since I’m a bit of a worrier. He gets hiccups all the time too (or at least that’s what I assume is going on in there)
Sleep: I’m getting less and less sleep the bigger I get- I just can’t get comfortable no matter which way I turn
What I Miss: Bleaching my teeth and tanning. Not that I did either very often, but the fact that I CAN’T now makes me want to.
Cravings: Fresh peaches and cinnamon toast (not together of course). I thought I would eat a lot more junk food than I do. I think I craved sugar/chocolate more when I wasn’t pregnant than I do now.
Symptoms: My nose runs a lot more these days even when I’m not sick or having allergies. I also burp ALL the time and I STILL have more zits than most teenagers (Pregnancy just makes me SO attractive, doesn’t it!?) I thought for a while I had cracked or bruised ribs (on my left side, of course), but those seemed to have gotten mostly better for the time being.
Weird Things: I love it when people touch my stomach. I don’t think this is weird, but the majority of people will comment on how much they hated for others to touch their (or their wife’s) big pregnant belly. I think it’s sweet.
Worries: I am completely terrified that my water is going to break at school or at the gym. I don’t even know what I would do! That fear right there is enough to make me opt for a C-section!
Best Moment of the Week(s): We bought the nursery furniture. Luckily we went when we did because it’ll take 4-6 weeks to get in. Although I guess that doesn’t matter too much anyways because he’ll be in a bassinet for a while when he first comes home. I also FINALLY finished the baby blanket I started making when I found out it was a boy.
Appointments This Week: Went in yesterday and everything with the baby is looking good.
What I’m looking forward to: Slightly cooler temperatures again. I think I retain more and more heat every day. I’m pretty sure there’s a direct correlation between my increase in size and my increase in temperature.
Something I've Learned/Realized: People have no tact. People are constantly staring at my stomach and only my stomach, which I hate because I am SO self conscious about the way I look. (I know it’s weird that I don’t mind for people to touch my stomach, but I don’t want them to look at it). None the less, the bigger I get, the more insecure I get.
Pictures:

32 Weeks.
6 comments:
Do not worry about his size. They are really just a guess and I have never heard of anyone's doctor getting it right and they always seem to estimate large so I am sure he will be a perfect little guy! If you think it is weird when people stare at your stomach just wait until you are nursing and everyone just stares at your boobs! You look great and we can't wait to meet this little guy. He and Finn can be best buddies!!
I am glad that you like people touching your tummy. I think that is awesome! I give you props because not a lot of people like their tummies touched when they are pregnant.
I love your belly and I'm glad I get to touch it and I think you look adorable!
You look awesome!!! I had to laugh while reading through your post, cause I am feeling the exact same way. I swear I get bigger every morning!!! I am so excited for you. Being a mom is the best ever:)
Seriously, you look so cute. I love your shirt in that last pic. A girl in Mexico "The Pink Store" kept her hands on me WAY too long when I was like 6 months prego, that was the only experience I really had with that.
I wish I could come over and touch your belly :(
xo Georgy
Post a Comment