Last night, Neil's niece Lola got baptized into the Catholic church. It was quite a bit different from when Leah got baptized, but I think that's mostly because lots of people were getting baptized when Leah did and Lola got to do it all by herself.
Here's cute little Lola being held by her Godmother, Becca.
You can't see Lola because she's hidden behind Becca's hair, but she's being taken around so everyone can see her and touch her.

Father Dave asked Aiden to step forward and he asked him what he would teach his little sister. Aiden replied with, "To be a good Christian." I thought that was way too adorable!!

1 comment:
Hey McCall! We haven't talked since probably jr high...but I just have to tell you that I totally stalk your blog. I love it. You make me laugh. You guys have so much fun. And I love how close you are to your families. I kind of wish I was related to you :) So good job on your blog, and congrats on being a mommy soon! That's so exciting!
Post a Comment