We got invited to Dr. DeDecker's annual Dental Twilight party thanks to my dad and this years party was even cooler than usual because of the fun theme.
This is Dr. DeDecker and his wife (he dressed up as a vampire and it was hilarious!)

For the very first time, we weren't first in line! We were 3rd, but it still worked out okay and we still got the back row.
For the very first time, we weren't first in line! We were 3rd, but it still worked out okay and we still got the back row.
I didn't want to sit on the floor while we were waiting, so I actually brought my own folding chair. Unfortunately, the chair was old and breaking and I didn't think my self-esteem could handle it if the chair broke underneath me so I used this other chair (if you look at the chair, you'll see it had a ribbon tied around it- another wedding theme detail DeDecker had).
In our perfect seats.
Berrie kept her hoodie and puffy parka on the WHOLE time during the movie while I sat next to her literally dripping sweat!

The best parts about this screening are that its free for us and we still get to see the movie first but we don't have to stay up as late!
My baby must've gotten some bad ideas from the baby in the movie because during and after, he was moving and stretching so much that I swear he was trying to escape!
2 comments:
look at you, ya hot prego mama!!! that evening looks like a blast!
and seriously? how cute is neil. that post below about made me die. love that!
I couldn't believe how cool Dr DeDecker made this look. It was super fun and always a treat to be with family!! (Even if we weren't first in line!)
Post a Comment