Sunday (February 5th) was mine and Neil's 7th anniversary! That is way too crazy! We went out to dinner on Saturday night to a yummy little place called Eatery 1025 in Bountiful.
Since Sunday was the Superbowl AND our anniversary, Neil actually stayed with me to watch it instead of going out with his friends.

On another note- Barrett's other new BFF was born. My friend Nicole had her baby boy Elias on our anniversary. Now we just need to get these 3 little guys together!

6 comments:
Wow- Happy Anniversary!
Bear looks so different since the last time I saw him! He is growing so fast. I love that grin on his face. :) Can't wait to see you guys. Hopefully you can come visit sometime next week. I'd love that!
Happy Anniversary and many, many more!
Congrats!
Happy Anniversary!
Obviously I am slow to send the wish, but still happy anniversary!! Ps. You look so beautiful!
Post a Comment