Zack said, "that's my baby; that's my baby." I said,"no, Zack, it's Barrett, not your baby." Barrett is growing so handome and cute. It feels so great when the babies love to hold your hand.
Um, I love him, I love him, I love him. I'm so mad at myself that I haven't come to meet him yet! The days go by so dang fast, I can't believe how big he is getting. I must come meet him soon! I'll see what I can do!
4 comments:
I love reading your paosts because Soleil and Barrett are doing the same things! I guess that should be expected but I still love it!
Zack said, "that's my baby; that's my baby." I said,"no, Zack, it's Barrett, not your baby." Barrett is growing so handome and cute. It feels so great when the babies love to hold your hand.
What a stud!!! I seriously can't wait for all three of us (well... now six of us) to get together! Our baby boys all came out so beautiful!!!
Um, I love him, I love him, I love him. I'm so mad at myself that I haven't come to meet him yet! The days go by so dang fast, I can't believe how big he is getting. I must come meet him soon! I'll see what I can do!
Post a Comment