December 19, 2012

Father Christmas

Ever since I was little, we've had our pictures taken with Santa.  Not just any Santa, but this same one, he goes by Father Christmas I think (or maybe that's just for the Dickens' Festival?).  We went to the Dickens' Festival every year for our pictures.  The tradition has continued with the grand kids as well. 
The other kids went and saw him last weekend when he was at a nearby photography studio, but since we were still out of town, me, Mom, and Barrett went down to the Dickens' Festival to see Santa like old times. 
 
Barrett HATED Father Christmas and I felt so bad that I made him sit with him for even a second!  The closer we got to him, the closer Bear held on to me.  I had to hurry and toss him on Santa's lap and run!

 



When I picked him up, he was still sobbing and still so sad and scared.  I could've completely let go of Barrett at this point and he wouldn't have fallen because he was holding me so tight!  My poor baby!
Maybe we'll have better luck next year.
Here's the other kids' pictures with Father Christmas.


We always used to make candles and I was hoping they still had the candle making booth.  They did and I made a rainbow pig for my brother, Taylor.

2 comments:

Kelsey said...

Haha! These pictures are too hilarious!! Poor Bear though! ;)

Christy said...

Haha, so funny! The one of you, Bear and Santa is priceless.