December 21, 2012

FRIENDS

This week, I was lucky enough to get together with some of my favorite friends!  
One night we had a fun girl party (+ sweet baby Theo) at Brittany's.  We pretty much always have parties at her house because it's pretty in the middle for everyone and it's big enough for all of us (and could fit many more!).
I took a ton of candid pictures throughout the night, but they weren't always awesome of everyone so I decided to be a good friend and not post them.  You're welcome.

Another night we went down to Provo to hang out at Jeanette and Jesse's house.

We had the best time playing games together!





We were laughing our butts off trying to take a good picture.




Freaking LOVE these girls and I'm so glad Christmas gives us all an excuse to party together!!
(Jeanette took the cute sepia-like pictures)

2 comments:

Netti said...

Such a fun night! And so happy I got to see you while you we're in town!

Anonymous said...

That's a VERY nice scarf McCall!! ;)

xo Georgy