December 11, 2012

Work Party

Every year Fidelity Investments throws a huge holiday party for their employees.  This party is jokingly referred to by employee spouses as the "infidelity" party because spouses are never invited.  This year is no different and I don't get to go to the big party but I did get to go to another Christmas party with Neil's coworkers that was thrown for just the managers of the West Lake site.  
I wasn't going to go because we didn't have a babysitter, but Neil's boss has been offering for his daughter to babysit the whole time we've been here so we finally took him up on it!
Here's Neil and I before we left for the party.

Us at the party.

Neil, Paul (Neil's boss- it's his daughter who was babysitting for us), Dave (I think he's Paul's boss), and Wind (another guy in Neil's GMA program who also lives in our same apartment complex).


And on the way home, we went back to Main Street to check out the lights and nighttime festivities.


I can't even tell you how fun it was to get out!

1 comment:

Netti said...

You look so pretty!