December 28, 2012

On Christmas Day in the Morning

Christmas is a crazy day!  
Here's some of the fun at the Young house.



The Ralph residence.

And the Child abode.


Our stockings on the fireplace.

Santa found my favorite blue tootsie rolls and put 4 of these big things in my stocking! YUM!


Here's Barrett on Christmas morning very appropriately eating baby Jesus.

His big cheese smile

He got so many new toys and loved every single thing!








I got some new clothes and a new coat for Canada weather! (coat not pictured)

Neil opening some of his presents.

His Big Skinny wallet that he's so excited about!

Dad playing with the Perplexus (it's a really fun/hard maze thing).

One of Mom's new presents.

Talk about chaos! Yep, everyone comes back in the morning for MORE presents!  We all got totally spoiled!



Bear LOVES Shelley!  I'm pretty sure the feeling is mutual ;)

More presents for Buster.





Taylor eventually woke up and opened some presents too!

Sister pic. (We waited forever for you Stef, but you never came!)


Moving on with the day....
We went to lunch at Grandma CC's.  Here's LaLa, Bear, and Nick taking a picture with his new iPod touch that he loves!

We were missing quite a few families, but here's some of the usual crowd.




Neil and I then went to dinner at Grandma Lyril's.

More presents!  Seriously, we're very lucky!

Then we went home, put Barrett to bed and I went to see Grandma GiGi where I didn't take any pictures (probably because Barrett wasn't there!)
It was an incredible day and it flew by!  Why do all the good times seem to go so fast!?

No comments: